1. Home
  2.  » Modifications

Resolving Your Post-Divorce Issues Through Post-Decree Modifications

At Lily Debrah Cruickshank & Associates, PLLC, we are experienced at revisiting divorce rulings and obtaining changes to the final order. From offices in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, attorney Cruickshank provides legal advice and representation to clients in the Oklahoma City metro area and throughout the state.

Can I Modify An Existing Court Order?

When you finalize your divorce, many important decisions are made by the judge in the final divorce decree. Although your divorce is completed, there are numerous circumstances when you may need to revisit the final order and request a modification of certain rulings. Custody and visitation, child support, and spousal support (better known as alimony) are all common areas that are open to modification if there is evidence to support such a change.

Perhaps there has been a change in the income of you or your former spouse. Maybe your children have come to an age where more parenting time would be beneficial for your relationship. Or, maybe you are relocating somewhere else. Maybe your children have decided they would like to spend more time with one parent than the other. Whatever your legal situation, our firm is dedicated to hearing your concerns and pursuing the best route to resolve your issue.

What To Expect At Your Appointment

At your consultation, we will discuss your current circumstances and examine the final divorce order. After listening to your story, lawyer Lily Debrah Cruickshank will prepare a legal game plan based on your situation and advise you on the best options and possible outcomes. We are strong advocates of protecting your legal rights even after your divorce agreement is finalized.

Discuss Modifying A Court Order With A Lawyer

For a virtual or in-person consultation regarding your circumstances, contact our Oklahoma City divorce modification attorney today. You may call 405-694-4309, call toll-free 866-383-1814 or send us an email.