Separation agreements can lay the groundwork for divorce — including provisions that address levels of alimony and child support, child custody and visitation, and any other detail that makes your path to a brighter future easier to navigate.
Are you interested in a legal separation or postnuptial agreement, whether as a first or final step in ending your marriage in Oklahoma?
The financial separation and legal separations lawyer you should speak with in Oklahoma City is Lily Debrah Cruickshank, a skilled family lawyer with almost 15 years of experience and a recognized reputation for positive results.
Ms. Cruickshank listens intently as you express your reasons for pursuing the legal separation method. She responds with insightful recommendations, tells you what the state’s family law statutes will allow and drafts solid documentation that reflects your separation goals.
Compassionate, Dedicated, Experienced Family Law Attorney Lily Debrah Cruickshank
Many spouses prefer legal separations for these reasons:
- Access to health care insurance
- Receipt of military benefits
- Religious considerations for people whose faiths forbid divorce
- Experimentation with living apart, previous to divorce
- Discomfort with the finality of divorce, whereas a separation could leave open the possibility of a reconciliation and impose less negative emotional impact on a couple’s children
Regardless of your reason for investigating a separation, Lily Debrah Cruickshank is open to your ideas, receptive to your goals and committed to providing individualized attention that speaks to your unique issues.
Contact Lily Debrah Cruickshank & Associates, PLLC. Arrange your initial consultation by calling locally in Greater Oklahoma City to 405-694-4309 or toll free at 866-383-1814. You can also reach us by email.