In Greater Oklahoma City, the lawyer whose 15 years of experience and versatility allows her to address any of these situations with proven skills and dedication is Lily Debrah Cruickshank.
At Lily Debrah Cruickshank & Associates, PLLC, we also work hard in family immigration matters to reunite you with relatives, and advise candidates for personal bankruptcy on the advantages of Chapter 7 liquidation.
Regardless of your legal need, you will feel welcome at Ms. Cruickshank’s law firm. Our founder blends legal knowledge with the personal touch that makes you feel special. From your initial consultation to the outcome of your case, you will know that your unique issues are being addressed by a caring lawyer who truly cares about your future.
Attorney Lily Debrah Cruickshank — Compassionate, Experienced, Dedicated
Look to our law firm for special focus on practice areas that include:
- Family law and divorce, including uncontested divorce, military divorce and high net worth divorce issues of child custody and visitation, child support, spousal support and property division; post-decree modifications of custody and support obligations; legal separations; guardianships protecting minors and seniors with special needs; and adoptions
- Estate planning and probate, to prepare for your family’s future financial security and administer estates after a loved one’s passing
- Personal injury, serving injured victims of negligence in motor vehicle accidents and families mourning a wrongful death tragedy
- Family immigration, to reunite loved ones located within or outside the U.S.
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy, the “fresh start” liquidation approach to debt relief
We understand that client service is more than just providing excellent legal solutions. We also offer our clients individualized and caring attention. Contact us by calling locally to 405-694-4309 or toll free at 866-383-1814, or you can reach us by email.